No credit card required.
Get started with feteCheckHelp businesses get back to normal and allow patrons to feel safe again.
- Check access eligibility, vaccine status, Everyone Anytime and Anywhere
- QR Code for the Consumer Questions and Profile
- Simple and Easy Way to enable your access and allow Patrons, Suppliers and Partners into your establishment.
- Government Certified Questions
- Government Certified QR code & vaccine passport
- 3 Point Check System for Validation
- Visual Representation (Yes/No)
- Rich Reporting
Pricing PlanThe information below will help you to choose the right personal plan for your business.
30 days free trial
- Centralized & Controlled communications
- Create business/merchant QR Code for staff
- Create profile of business
- Upload or Certify your Testing information / results
- Accept the Terms & Conditions for the testing and validation
Per Month Subscriptions
- Integration into the Validation Chain (B2B) & (B4B) into two levels
- Promote unlimited businesses
- Custom branding service
- Reporting and Analytics
- Software Support [8am - 5pm] Toll Free, Email, Chat
- Discovery, Training (4 Hours), Industry Setup Service
Frequently Asked Questions
For feteCheck Vendor users: The information we collect allows us to provide our services. We help you keep your employees and guests safe through screening and contact tracing and in certain cases to comply with local regulations. We also communicate with you to provide service notifications, customer support, as well as information, products, or services upon request.
For feteCheck Customer users: The information we collect from you allows us to screen and contact trace in order to keep you and others safe. Your information is also used to improve the app and ensure that it functions as it should.
- Screening employees for risk factors associated with contagious illnesses;
- Determining whether you are permitted to enter any relevant businesses or establishment(s);
- Logging visit information;
- Contact tracing, if you report any risk factors or are diagnosed with a contagious illness;
- Complying with any reporting obligations associated with health risks;
- Other purposes consistent with your employer’s privacy and data protection policies and practices; and
- Any other purposes disclosed to you by your Employer; Your name, whether you passed or failed your health assessment, as well as the dates and times of your entry or attempted entry will be disclosed to a business owner for the purposes of:
- Screening visitors for risk factors associated with contagious illnesses;
- Determining whether you or a minor are permitted to enter any relevant establishment(s)/institution;
- Logging visitor information;
- Contact tracing;
- Complying with any reporting obligations associated with health risks; and
- Other purposes consistent with the business owner’s privacy and data protection policies and practices. Information that is disclosed to an employer or business owner will be handled in accordance with their privacy and data protection policies, procedures, and practices. If you have any questions regarding how your information will be handled, please contact them directly.