No credit card required.
Get started with feteCheckHelp businesses get back to normal and allow patrons to feel safe again.
- Check access eligibility, vaccine status, Everyone Anytime and Anywhere
- QR Code for the Consumer Questions and Profile
- Simple and Easy Way to enable your access and allow Patrons, Suppliers and Partners into your establishment.
- Government Certified Questions
- Government Certified QR code & vaccine passport
- 3 Point Check System for Validation
- Visual Representation (Yes/No)
- Rich Reporting
Pricing PlanThe information below will help you to choose the right personal plan for your business.
30 days free trial
- Centralized & Controlled communications
- Create business/merchant QR Code for staff
- Create profile of business
- Upload or Certify your Testing information / results
- Accept the Terms & Conditions for the testing and validation
Per Month Subscriptions
- Integration into the Validation Chain (B2B) & (B4B) into two levels
- Promote unlimited businesses
- Custom branding service
- Reporting and Analytics
- Software Support [8am - 5pm] Toll Free, Email, Chat
- Discovery, Training (4 Hours), Industry Setup Service
Frequently Asked Questions
You can download and install the feteCheck Vendor app on your iOS and Android devices from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
You can download and install the feteCheck Customer app on your iOS and Android devices from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Try increasing the brightness setting on your device’s screen, then re-attempting the scan.
Ensure your proof-of-vaccination is saved on your iOS or Android device in JPEG, JPG, PDF file format. Alternatively you can use your camera, or photo gallery to capture your proof-of-vaccination and upload to the feteCheck User app. If you do not have proof-of-vaccination you can skip this step. Follow the instructions for question #5.
Select Forgot password? from the feteCheck login screen, enter the email address associated with your account, and follow the instructions to reset your password.
feteCheck uses specific health guidelines from the state/provincial level to ensure that the health assessment and general information displayed in the app are in line with your jurisdiction’s public health authorities’ recommendations.
I was experiencing a symptom listed on the assessment but now I feel better. When can I complete another assessment?
feteCheck Customer resets your health assessment every six (6) hours. You will be required to complete another assessment after your previous assessment has expired.
We collect information that employers and businesses need to screen and contact trace individuals entering their establishments. To complete effective screening and keep employees and guests safe, businesses and places need the answers to your health assessments. For contact tracing, they will need your registration and check-in information. Your personal information will only be used to provide our services to subscribing businesses and establishments.
Your location will not be tracked by either the feteCheck Vendor or Customer apps (we do not use GPS, Bluetooth, or any other tracking technologies).
For feteCheck Vendor users: The information we collect allows us to provide our services. We help you keep your employees and guests safe through screening and contact tracing and in certain cases to comply with local regulations. We also communicate with you to provide service notifications, customer support, as well as information, products, or services upon request.
For feteCheck Customer users: The information we collect from you allows us to screen and contact trace in order to keep you and others safe. Your information is also used to improve the app and ensure that it functions as it should.
Your personal information will be shared with establishments you are attempting to enter for the purpose of providing our services. Your name, the results of your health assessment, as well as the dates and times of your entry or attempted entry will be shared with the business or establishment, and/or your employer through the feteCheck Vendor app. Information disclosed to an employer will be used for the purposes of:
- Screening employees for risk factors associated with contagious illnesses;
- Determining whether you are permitted to enter any relevant businesses or establishment(s);
- Logging visit information;
- Contact tracing, if you report any risk factors or are diagnosed with a contagious illness;
- Complying with any reporting obligations associated with health risks;
- Other purposes consistent with your employer’s privacy and data protection policies and practices; and
- Any other purposes disclosed to you by your Employer; Your name, whether you passed or failed your health assessment, as well as the dates and times of your entry or attempted entry will be disclosed to a business owner for the purposes of:
- Screening visitors for risk factors associated with contagious illnesses;
- Determining whether you or a minor are permitted to enter any relevant establishment(s)/institution;
- Logging visitor information;
- Contact tracing;
- Complying with any reporting obligations associated with health risks; and
- Other purposes consistent with the business owner’s privacy and data protection policies and practices. Information that is disclosed to an employer or business owner will be handled in accordance with their privacy and data protection policies, procedures, and practices. If you have any questions regarding how your information will be handled, please contact them directly.
All personal information collected through the feteCheck apps is anonymized and encrypted end to end to keep data safe and secure in the cloud.
All data is separated into different data vaults for storage, and each vault is subsequently encrypted with an individual encryption key to maximize protection.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help!